Flight-Deck Avionics, LLC
Utah's Avionics Support Specialists
- Instrument: Class 1 (Mechanical), Class 2 (Electrical), Class 3 (Gyroscopic), Class 4 (Electronic).
- Radio: Class 1 (Communications Equipment), Class 2 (Navigational Equipment), Class 3 (Radar Equipment).
- Accessory: Class 2 (Electrical Accessory), Class 3 (Electronic Accessory).
- Airframe: All Makes and Models.
- Altimeter, Automatic Pressure Altitude Digitizer, and Transponder systems Test/Certification per FAR 91.411, 91.413, FAR 43 Appendix E and F.
- RVSM Test/Certification and support.
- Avionics systems/electrical service, repair, new installation, and certification.
- Compass/Heading systems alignment/calibration.
- Custom instrument panel modification/replacement, placarding.
- Airframe major/minor alteration and repair.
- Complete cockpit retrofit.
- Universal Avionics
- Rockwell Collins
- Aspen Avionics
- L-3 Avionics
- Garmin International
- Avidyne Corporation
- Genesys Aerosystems Group (Chelton / Cobham / S-Tec)
- J.P. Instruments
- Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics
- Sandel Avionics
- PS Engineering
- Northern Airborne Technology
- AmSafe Aviation
- Aircraft Electronics Association
- FreeFlight Systems
Stop by one of our convenient locations, or call today to speak with an FAA Certified Technician (801) 364-4990.